The Beje

The Beje (pronounced bay-yay) was the home of Corrie Ten Boom where she and her family hid Jews from the Gestapo in Nazi-occupied Holland. It was also the home where Corrie grew up and learned about Jesus Christ from her wise father. At the Beje, there was always room at the dinner table for just one more. This blog is a collection of my musings on daily life as I learn who I am in Christ.

Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

All Wet Today

This is my first ever blog and my very first entry. I just got a call from the new wife (we eloped a little over a month ago), and, get this, she just dropped the cell in the toilet and was calling me to test it out. I figure any damage to that Nokia 6810 would probably improve it!

My wife is exteemly jealous that I have stolen her dog.
Hey, my dog loves me!

Here's a verse that's filled with great advice, and it's amazing how many Christians do not follow this verse, but instead rely on 2nd and 3rd hand testimony - all because it comes from a loved one or some other "trusted" source. Check this verse out:

"One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two (count 'em) witnesses (i.e., eye witnesses, not 2nd or 3rd hand testimony), or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established." (Deu 19:15 KJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home